Use Coupon Code FreeShipping at checkout for orders over $35.
* Elastic for Ear placement (if they are too long then adjust by tying a knot)
* 2 layers of tightly woven quilters cotton fabrics
* Select Add 1 layer of nonwoven interfacing to get 3 layers during "add to cart". I find those that need to wear it for long periods of time prefer to not have the nonwoven interfacing. Most seem to prefer the extra layer of protection.
* Internal flexible metal piece is sewn into the nose to get a tighter fit and help with fog for those that need to wear glasses.
* You can machine wash and dry them but it's recommended to machine wash and air dry to prolong it's life. If you feel it needs additional sanitizing, you may put them in direct sunlight for a few hours or use your steam from a hot iron (but stay away from the elastic). DO NOT MICROWAVE!!!
Original Size fits most adults:
Approximately 13.5" from elastic to elastic
Fabric 7.75" long and 5.5" wide when opened
New Small Size - fits youth and smaller faced adults:
Approximately 11.5" from elastic to elastic
Fabric 6.75" long and 4.5" wide when opened
Please Note: There can be some slight variations in sizes...each one is carefully hand crafted here in the USA.
* Not a substitute for N95 masks or other medical PPE masks
* Since it's for personal use I can NOT accept returns or exchanges nor do I make guarantees of any kind.
* Not intended for very young children or people with breathing issues or people who can't remove a mask on their own.